Purpose and Mission:
This Advisory Committee is established in the interest of older adults and people with disabilities in the Rogue Valley Transportation District and other areas as prescribed by law. The purpose of the committee follows:
To advise the Rogue Valley Transportation District’s Board of Directors on transportation issues for both older adults and people with disabilities
Advocate, encourage and promote services that meet the communities needs and directly affect the welfare of said individuals related to championing the transportation needs of older adults and people with disabilities as assigned by the governing body.
- Advise and make recommendations on service needs for older adults and people with disabilities.
- Advise and make recommendations on forms, marketing materials and plans.
- Advise and make recommendations on media plans.
- Explore untapped transportation resources.
- Advise and make recommendations on coordination of existing transportation services.
- Advise and make recommendations on STF Provider Programs including distribution of funds.
- Advise and make recommendations on matters that improve STF programs or facilitate the needs of the users of those programs.
- Create policies to govern activities of the Committee
Free transportation to and from all STAC meetings for eligible Valley Lift riders
STAC meets bi-monthly. For more information about our STAC meetings or if you are interested in participating on our transportation committee, please contact our offices at 541.842.2080.
To apply for the committee, please complete the below application and return it to our offices at 239. E. Barnett Road, Medford Oregon 97501.
|STAC APP 2018.PDF (2364.1kb)|
Archive of Agendas & Minutes
|December 15, 2021||Agenda
|October 20, 2021||Agenda|
|August 18, 2021||Agenda|
|June 21, 2021||Agenda|
|April 21, 2021||Agenda|
|January 6, 2021||Agenda|
|October 21, 2020||Agenda|
|August 19, 2020||Agenda|
|June 17, 2020||Agenda|
|May 20, 2020||Agenda|
|February 19, 2020||Agenda|
Agendas are not posted until the meeting date takes place. Minutes are posted once they have been approved.