2022 Rogue Valley Bike Swap
Saturday, April 30th | 12pm-2:30pm
Ashland Parks and Recreation Grove | 1195 E. Main St., Ashland
The Rogue Valley Bike Swap is coming back in 2022 after a 2 year hiatus! The Bike Swap will be held on Saturday, April 30th from 12pm-2:30pm. We hope to see you at the 30th annual Rogue Valley Bike Swap! Admission to this years Bike Swap is free!
Buy, sell, or donate a bike, parts, or accessories at the festive revival of this long-running annual event. Test ride an e-bike, register your bike with the Ashland PD, and learn about bike events and advocacy efforts in your community. A portion of each sale will go to fund youth bike education programs in local public schools.
Shop and mingle at the swap on Saturday, April 30, from noon until 2:30pm in the parking lot of the Ashland Parks & Recreation Grove (1195 E. Main St., Ashland, OR 97520).
- Drop off your bike for sale* or donation before the event:
- Friday, April 29 from 4-6pm at the RVTD building at 229 S. Front Street in downtown Medford
- Friday, April 29 from 5-7pm at the Grove (1195 E. Main St., Ashland, OR 97520)
- Saturday, April 30 from 8-10am at the Grove (1195 E. Main St., Ashland, OR 97520)
* Consignment Terms: 80% to seller, 20% to fund bike education in local elementary schools. If selling a bike, it must be in good working condition; event organizers reserve the right to refuse sale bikes in poor condition.
Selling Bike Parts: Those who wish to sell parts agree to pay a $5 flat fee per sold bike part, or a seller with a lot of parts can opt to pay $30 for a space to set up a table and sell parts for whatever prices they wish.
Collect my bike after the swap:
- If your bike does not sell you can pick-up your bike between 3pm and 4pm on Saturday, 4/30 at the Grove.
- Those who drop off bikes in Medford will have the option to pick up unsold bikes on Tuesday, May 3, 4-6pm.
Interested to join us as a volunteer or vendor? Contact Sulaiman Shelton of Ashland Parks & Recreation , 541.552.2264, [email protected].