2023 Rogue Valley Bike Swap
Saturday, April 29th | 12pm-2:30pm
Ashland Parks and Recreation Grove | 1195 E. Main St., Ashland
The 31st annual Rogue Valley Bike Swap is coming soon. Woo hoo! We hope to see you there. Admission to the Swap is free!
Buy, sell, or donate a bike, parts, or accessories at this festive and long-running annual event. Test ride an e-bike, register your bike with the Ashland PD, and learn about bike events and advocacy efforts in your community. A portion of each sale will go to fund youth bike education programs in local public schools.
Shop and mingle at the swap on Saturday, April 29, from noon until 2:30pm in the parking lot of the Ashland Parks & Recreation Grove (1195 E. Main St., Ashland, OR 97520).
- Drop off your bike for sale* or donation before the event:
- Friday, April 28 from 4:30-5:30pm at CraterWorks in Central Point (419 N Front St)
- Friday, April 28 from 4-6pm at the RVTD building in downtown Medford (229 S Front St)
- Friday, April 28 from 5-7pm at the Grove in Ashland (1195 E Main St)
- Saturday, April 29 from 8:30-10am at the Grove
* Consignment Terms: 80% of sale price to seller; 20% to youth bike education fund. If selling a bike, it must be in good working condition; event organizers reserve the right to refuse sale bikes in poor condition.
Selling Bike Parts: Those who wish to sell parts agree to pay a $5 flat fee per sold bike part, or a seller with a lot of parts can opt to pay $30 for a space to set up a table and sell parts for whatever prices they wish.
Collect my bike after the swap:
- If your bike does not sell, you MUST pick up your bike between 3pm and 4pm on Saturday, 4/29 at the Grove.
- Those who dropped off bikes on Friday in Central Point or Medford may pick up unsold bikes after the swap on Saturday at the Grove OR can pick up at their drop location on Tuesday, May 2, 4-6pm (i.e. Central Point or Medford)
- You also have the convenient option of donating your unsold bike to RVTD, in which case it would be tuned by volunteers and either given to an individual in need of free basic transportation or sold at a future date to fund youth bike education programs. Donations like these are very much appreciated by their new owners!
Interested to join us as a volunteer or vendor? Contact Sulaiman Shelton of Ashland Parks & Recreation , 541.552.2264, Sulaiman.email@example.com.
Thank you 2023 sponsors!
Some pics from past events: