Ashland Connector Riding Best Practices
If you are experiencing issues with the service or program phone app,
we ask you to please contact our offices at 541.842.2055 for assistance.
Please observe the following riding rules for the Ashland Connector:
- Be outside waiting for the van to arrive
- Avoid No-Shows. If your plans change, cancel your ride and cancel before the van starts heading your way
- Have your fare ready prior to boarding
- Please limit your carry-on items to 4 grocery size bags (2x2x2)
- Use the actual pickup and drop-off addresses whenever possible
- Drivers will wait 1-2 minutes before departing, marking the trip as a no-show.
- All passengers pay fare ($2 – regular / $1- seniors/children under 9)
- Passengers with two or more no-shows in a rolling 30-day period could have their account suspended temporarily.
RVTD’s Ashland Connector is a service for the community and we greatly appreciate your ongoing support.