What Medical Services Can I Use TransLink Services For?
TransLink transportation services are provided as a covered Medicaid benefit with no cost to you when you are an eligible member. Transportation is provided to and from a covered Medicaid medical service such as:
- Primary Care Visits
- Specialist Office Visits
- Physical Therapy
- Dental Care Visits
- Mental Health and Behavioral Health Appointments and Services
Am I Eligible for Non-Emergent Medical Transportation Through TransLink?
What Kind of Transportation Am I Eligible For?
TransLink will arrange the appropriate transportation option that meets your individual needs. Transportation options available are:
- Bus passes or tickets
- Wheelchair lift
- Stretcher (when lying down is medically necessary)
- Secure Transport
- Common Carrier (Airplane, Train or Bus)
How Do I Get Started?
What Information Do I Need To Have Ready When I Call?
Please have the following information ready when calling to schedule your transportation:
- Your / Members Oregon Health Plan (OHP) Prime / Medicaid ID number (alpha/numeric number)
- Home address and phone number
- Members mailing address
- Complete pickup address and phone number
- Complete appointment information including pickup address, building or suite numbers, building names, etc.
- Appointment date and time
- Name and telephone number of the medical professional the appointment is with
- Purpose of the appointment
- Any mobility devices (wheelchair, walker, cane) being used during transport
- If the person traveling is traveling with a service animal or another person such as a Personal Care Attendant (PCA)